zondag 30 september 2012

We're getting started!

Hey guys wsssssupppppp??

How was your weekend? Mine was perfect! And lucky me has an extra day off tomorrow!

Last Friday I went to ANNO in Almere Stad and had drinks with friends from the gym where I used to work out. It wasn't really a special occasion, just a get together with friends.

Saturday I again had drinks, this time at Le Baron. After the drinks I went to the movie "Savages", which means something like wild people. It was a really good movie, I would recomment it to you if you were a little bit older... Well, maybe you can ask your parents if you can watch it.

I just went through your blogs and I had a blast reading them. Some of you really know how to write a short text! My compliments!! Other obviously had some struggles creating a cohesive text, but you'll learn how to this year. Unfortunately, I still couln't read all your blogs, so I hope to fix that next lesson. I made a grid where I can fill in what you wrote. This way I can keep track on what work you have done.

I have thought about how I will grade and correct your work. I have an idea, but I like to hear what you think I should be doing. Great teacher eh??

I think it will be good if I share some personal information with you too. In every blog I will write something about myself. Let's begin where it all started. I was born in Amsterdam on November 24 1989 at the Slotervaartziekenhuis. I lived with my parents in a flat. I didn't have brothers or sisters (I still haven't) but we did have a cat. Because my parents did not want to live in a neighbourhood with much traffic and little space to play we moved to Almere when I was 3 years old. Curious what happened next? Read my next blog.

Take care and see you Tuesday,

Mike

1 opmerking: