maandag 14 januari 2013

My X-mas break

'Sup followers?

I wonder if anybody reads my posts... Well anyhow, I'm going to share with you my Christmas break stories.

I didn't do that much during the holiday. I played a lot on my Playstation 2 (I know, kinda old). The game I played was GTA San Andreas, one of the best games ever made (some guys in class will agree). I also tried to read but I couldn't put my mind to it. I went out a lot, I started the holiday with a great event in Amsterdam called Walhalla. It was a house/techno party in the RAI with lots of great artists.

I went oud for dinner with friends on Christmas Eve. The next day I celebrated Christmas day with a friend and her mother and brother (and his girlfriend). De day after (Boxing Day) I went to my grandparents in Amsterdam.

New Year's Eve was quite relaxed. I spent the night with friends and we basically just had drinks and some snack. I didn't light any firework. Next day I went to Awakenings which was pretty awesome!

I hope you all had a great holiday!

Mike

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten